- How can I track my order?
You will receive a tracking number by email once the order is sent out, you will be able to track the order status in the top right corner of any MyPhotoLighter page by clicking “TRACK MY ORDER”.
To track your order:
- Go to https://www.myphotolighter.com/pages/track-order
- Enter the email used to place your order, then click “Check”
- Click the yellow “Track” button for more detailed information.
- What should I do if my order tracking information is not updated?
This means that the tracking information hasn’t been updated in the online tracking system in time, though the actual order status may have already been updated. Please try again later to see if the information has been updated. If there is no movement within a week, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Representatives via live chat or by submitting a support ticket for assistance.
- Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! If your country is not listed, please feel free to contact us. Please note that we are not responsible for any local taxes or customs fees that might be imposed by your country.
- Are there any customs fees?
You will not be charged any customs fees by selecting our flat mail rate. However, by choosing express shipping, you may be charged customs fees due to strict customs inspections. Please note: We will only pay for the customs fees generated by flat mail. If you select express shipping, you may be charged for any customs fees.
EXCHANGE & RETURN
- Return & Cancellation Policy
New and unworn items can be returned to us within 90 days of purchase. Please note that because all our personalized items are one-of-a-kind, those returns will incur a restocking fee. Customer should be in charge of both return and replacement postage fees.
The product creation process starts very shortly as we are working to deliver your order ASAP, so that all cancellations requests after ordering may be subject to a $9 restocking fee.
MyPhotoLighter reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notifications of any changes will be published here. If you have any inquiries regarding this or any of our other policies, please Contact our Customer Service.
- My payment failed
Credit card payments fail for the following reasons: insufficient funds; purchase not authorized by the card owner; incorrect account/billing details; or expired credit card. If none of these issues apply, please contact Customer Service Representatives with your order number, name and email address and we will email your invoice to assist in processing your order.
- What is your refund policy?
Refunds are processed within 24-48 hours after you received confirmation of the cancelation. The amount of time it takes for the refund to reach your credit card or PayPal account depends on the policies of these institutions.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept multiple payment methods including: PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards. We are unable to accept payment via cash on delivery or bank transfer. You can select your payment method once you proceed to checkout.
- Is it safe to place an order on the internet?
MyPhotoLighter uses a number of safety precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized use. We use the latest security technology, which includes data encryption, server authentication, message integrity, SSL Certificate and Trust wave _ which is like keeping your PayPal and credit card information in a bank vault. We can assure you our site is secure, and we have implemented the most advanced security measures. Our customers’ security and privacy has always been a top priority.
FAILED DELIVERY & ORDER LOST POLICY
- What should I do if I do not receive my order?
We encourage you to track your order online to avoid issues in the delivery process. If the delivery timeframe has passed, please contact your postal carrier with the tracking number, as well as the MyPhotoLighter Customer Service Representatives. If your order is lost and your shipping address is correct and deliverable, we will arrange for a free replacement or issue an immediate refund upon confirmation. Please note that customers are responsible for lost orders due to incorrect shipping information.
- Why is my account status ‘Pending’ if my payment was processed?
After the payment was processed completed, the status of your order will show "Processing", and will not change again until your order is "Shipped". If it shows as Pending, please contact our Customer Service Representatives via live chat or click Submit a Ticket for assistance.
- How do I check my order information?
The payment confirmation email contains the details of your order. You also can login to your MyPhotoLighter account and check the MY ORDERS tab for order information.
You can also contact Customer Service Representatives with your order number and we will be happy to provide you with the details of your order.
We encourage you to keep your order number until delivery to facilitate order inquiries. Your order number is the same as your invoice ID.
- Was my order shipped when I received my payment confirmation email?
If you received the payment confirmation email, your payment was successful. Your order is being processed and is awaiting for pickup. If your shipment is delayed unexpectedly for some reason, you will receive a notification via email.
- Why haven’t I received any emails or replies after placing my order?
Your email address may have been entered incorrectly or blocked by spam filters. Please change your spam filters or check your junk mailbox. Please use your primary email to ensure you receive timely updates. Thanks for your support.
- How do I change or cancel an order after it has been submitted?
To cancel or change your order, please contact our Customer Service Representatives via live chat or by submitting a support ticket. We will be happy to stop the order if we can, however, our order fulfillment system is designed to ship orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. Therefore, your order may already be in the shipping process, and in that case, we will not be able to change or cancel your order. If your order can't be cancelled and you still don't love it after it has arrived and want to return/exchange it, our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.
- How long will delivery take?
For each delivery, processing time and shipping time are included:
- Processing Time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our factory. Personalized product are custom manufactured and ship from our factory in 1-5 business days from the order date. Estimated processing dates are provided for each item on the item page. You'll receive a tracking number by email automatically once it is sent out.
- Shipping Time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our factory to your destination. Shipping estimates are from day of shipping not from the order submission date. While we make every effort to ship your order to you within the estimated time frames, we cannot guarantee every delivery within these estimated times, because these handcrafted Personalized Jewelry go through a thorough Quality Control process, and in case of yours fails to pass, it has to be remade. We know not being able to give this special gift to you is a terrible thing, but it's even worse to give you something less than perfect.
Customers are responsible for lost orders due to incorrect shipping information. The specific delivery time will depend on the shipment method you chose.
- I can not checkout
1. Check for any out of stock items in your shopping cart, these must be removed prior to checkout.
2. Are all the required fields completed, including shipping address and shipping method?
3. Check your browser or try using another one, make sure your clock settings are accurate.
Still can’t checkout? Contact Customer Service Representatives via live chat or Submit a Ticket for assistance.
- I’m having trouble uploading photos.
First, check for pop-up messages that might identify the issue. If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, try using a different browser. If you are using a mobile phone, please make sure the network is stable enough to upload a picture. Our system does not recognize PDF files. PDF’s will need to be converted to either a JPG or PNG file. If neither of these options work, try using another photo. If you are still unable to upload, please contact Customer Service Representatives.
- I can not add items to my cart
First, check to see whether this item is out of stock or if there are any minimum purchase requirements on the item. Also, ensure all required fields were completed.
If you cannot add items to your shopping cart, it is likely due to one of the following:
Item is out of stock
Minimum purchase limit has not been met
Required fields missing information
Website or network problems.
- How can I get a discount or coupon code?
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will get deals and special offers sent to your email, as well as updates on our upcoming promotions. To save even more, you can visit www.myphotolighter.com for details. If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service Representatives and we will assist you with your request.